Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Feelings...

feelings..
i hate these feelings that come n go...
like stars in night they twinkle n glow.... i
hate these feeling cause they make me cry....
even when they give me the power to think n try.....

i hate these feelings of love n warmth...
they make me feel insecure....
and i dunno what to do...
to find its cure...

sadness is a feeling i like the most...
it makes me feel i am dead.... as if i am a ghost....
even thought this feeling passes away....
this is one feeling i would like to host....

in the morning i feel happy....happy to be alive....
feel like a new born bee in a hive....
but as the day ends... everything gets even....
my happiness sets.... when the clock strikes eleven...

as another day comes to an end i feel....
i should be free from this feeling...
but then i realise when i am awake all night...
that its this feeling that does the healing....

No comments:

Post a Comment